What is an Interactive Digital Kiosk? Definition, Functioning, Types, Advantages
They have a touch screen in most cases and are placed in places where there is a lot of flow of people to be able to provide information, sell, make records or automate some processes. They incorporate a hardware, monitor, printer, microphone and keyboard with software that provides information efficiently so that users can obtain the benefits they offer.
What are the Advantages of Interactive Kiosks?
They are quite versatile since they can be installed in lobbies, embedded in walls, placed on islands or commercial premises. They are also quite safe since, although there are many valuable documents that these interactive modules have, there is no way they can be taken directly.
This, added to the fact that there is no contact with any other person, makes the transactions to be carried out quite safe and gives that peace of mind and confidence to the people who use them.
How Many Types of Electronic Kiosks are There?
- Informative or consultation electronic kiosks: They are those that are used only, as their name indicates, to provide information on certain specific topics. They are easy to use and quite intuitive.
- Multi-service electronic kiosks: Like the previous kiosks, these also provide information; however, in multi services you can generate transactions to pay either with cash or with a card. They have a great diversity of online services and can even issue different formats and documents that are validated by different institutions.
Specific functions of digital kiosks
02. Payment of telephone, water and electricity
03. Get a license plate
04. Biomedical records
05. Property payment
06. Birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates
07. Consultation of balances and proof of not owed water
08. Payment of possession and traffic offenses
09. Renewal and duplicate driver's license
10. No criminal record letters
11. Payments of rights, patents, public deeds
12. Contracts and testament rights
13. Consultation and printing of payroll receipts, among many others.
Do You Need a Kiosk software solutions?
- Why to Sell Real Estate Using Virtual Reality
- Advantages of VR for Real Estate Buyer’s And Seller’s Market
- How to use Virtual Reality in the Architecture Industry
- What is the Difference between Augmented Reality vs Virtual Reality vs Mixed Reality?
- Top 20 Biggest Industries Already Using Virtual Reality (VR)
Virtual Reality (VR) Tank Simulator
VR Tanks Simulation is a single-player VR tank simulator set in the events of the 1971 liberation war in Bangladesh. Renovate & re-build 1971 Liberation War tanks.
Virtual Reality (VR)- Battle of Artillery
VR Artillery is a Single-player VR artillery target practice game set in the events of the 1971 liberation war in Bangladesh.
Virtual Reality (VR)- Bunker Defense Shooting Game!
VR Bunker Defense is a Single-player VR bunker local shooting game set in the events of the 1971 liberation war in Bangladesh.
Microsoft HoloLens 2- 11 Sectors of Bangladesh
HoloLens 2 and allows visitors to virtually interact with a list of 11 Sectors of Bangladesh and get experience.
Augmented Reality (AR)- Real Estate/ Property Developer Apps
Augmented Reality provides endless business opportunities for the Real Estate market.
Augmented Reality (AR)- Augment AR Furniture App
Virtual Furniture. Decorate Your Space. Create your own furniture catalog in Augmented Reality.